Our retina specialists are board certified in ophthalmology, have completed a retina disease fellowship and have performed thousands of retina procedures. Our doctors and their staff share a common mission to provide the most up-to-date medical care in an environment that is compassionate and patient-centered.
About Your Visit
- A new patient visit may take up to 1 ½ hours.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early so that we can ensure your records are in order. If you have not completed the patient forms before your appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork.
- Please bring your insurance card and proper identifcation to your appointment.
- Bring a list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- If you wear glasses or contacts, please bring them with you.
- Your eyes will be dilated, so you will need someone to drive you after your visit.